Àå

717   36   4
  View Articles

Name  
   Áø½Ç 
Subject  
   @ [Kim Walker] I Asked You For Life - Jesus Culture

I asked you for life - Kim walker

I asked you for life, and you sent your son to die for me(³ª´Â ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô »ý¸íÀ» ±¸Çß°í, ´ç½ÅÀº ´ç½ÅÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀ» ³¯ À§ÇØ Á×µµ·Ï º¸³»Áּ̽À´Ï´Ù)

I asked you for hope, you came in the night and gave me a dream(³ª´Â ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ¼Ò¸ÁÀ» ±¸Çß°í, ´ç½ÅÀº ¹ã¿¡ ¿À¼Å¼­ ³»°Ô ²ÞÀ» Áּ̽À´Ï´Ù)

I asked you for freedom, you broke every chain and gave me the keys(³­ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ±¸ÇÏÀÚ, ´ç½ÅÀº ¸ðµç ¼Ó¹ÚÀ» ±ú¸ç ³»°Ô ¿­¼èµéÀ» Áּ̽À´Ï´Ù)

I asked you for love never-ending and every day you surround me(³»°¡ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ³¡¾ø´Â »ç¶ûÀ» ±¸ÇÏÀÚ ´ç½ÅÀº ¸ÅÀÏ ³ª¸¦ ¿¡¿ö½Ô´Ï´Ù)

Pre-Chorus:

And now my faith in you is a mountain that can¡¯t be shaken(±×·¡¼­ Áö±Ý ´ç½Å ¾È¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ³» ¹ÏÀ½Àº Èçµé ¼ö ¾ø´Â »êÀÔ´Ï´Ù)

Now my strength is found in you, it is joy that can¡¯t be taken(Áö±Ý ³» ÈûÀº ´ç½Å ¾È¿¡¼­ ¹ß°ßµË(ÀÖ½À)´Ï´Ù. ±×°ÍÀ» ȸµæµÇ¾îÁú ¼ö ¾ø´Â ±â»ÝÀÔ´Ï´Ù)

Chorus:

Praise spills from my lips, flowing onto the feet of you, my King(Âù¾çÀº ³» ÀÔ¼ú·ÎºÎÅÍ Èê·¯³ª¿Í, ³ªÀÇ ¿ÕÀ̽Š´ç½Å ¹ß À§¿¡ º×(È帣)°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù)

You deserve all the love and all the honor that I can bring(´ç½ÅÀº ³»°¡ °¡Á®¿Ã ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç »ç¶û°ú ¿µ±¤À» ¹ÞÀ¸½Ç¸¸ ÇϳªÀÌ´Ù)

Bridge:

Here is my song, here is my heart, here is my love, all for you, Jesus(¿©±â ³» ³ë·¡°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿©±â ³» ½ÉÀåÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿©±â ³» »ç¶ûÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´Ô ´ç½ÅÀ» À§ÇÑ ¸ðµç °ÍÀÌ...) 

(Repeat)

Chorus 2:

Holy, Holy, only You are worthy (repeat)(°Å·è, °Å·è, ¿ÀÁ÷ ´ç½Å¸¸ÀÌ Á¸±ÍÇϽʴϴÙ) 

Prev
   @ [Kim Walker] Can I Have More of You - Jesus Culture

Áø½Ç
Next
   @ [Kim Walker] I surrender - Jesus Culture

Áø½Ç

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by Zetyx