717   36   6
  View Articles

Name  
   Áø½Ç 
Subject  
   @ I think of You(³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù) - Laura Story

I think of You(³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù) - Laura Story

Verse 1:

When I think of sunlight piercing through the clouds to paint the perfect sky,(³­ ¿ÏÀüÇÑ Çϴÿ¡ ä»öÇÑ ±¸¸§À» °üÅëÇØ ²ç¶Õ°í ³ª¿À´Â ÇÞºûÀ» »ý°¢ÇÒ ¶§,)
I think of the silver lining of Your love, and I think of You.(³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀÇ »ç¶û ³»¸éÀÇ Àº ºûÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù, ±×¸®°í ³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)

Verse 2:

When I think of streams that weave through desert lands as beauty comes alive,(¾Æ¸§´Ù¿òÀÌ »ì¾ÆÀÖ´Â »ç¸·À» ´©ºñ°í Áö³ª°¡´Â ½Ã³»¸¦ ³»°¡ »ý°¢ÇÒ ¶§,)
I think of the healing fountain of Your grace in my life, in my life.(³ª´Â ³» »î¿¡, ³» »î¿¡ ´ç½ÅÀÇ ÀºÇýÀÇ Ä¡·áÀÇ »ùÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)

Chorus:

And I think of You who shines with endless light(±×¸®°í ³ª´Â ³¡¾øÀÌ ºû³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.)
through broken jars of clay.(ºÎ¼­Áø Áú±×¸©À» ÅëÇÏ¿©...)

and I think of You redeeming every part of each day that You¡¯ve made.(±×¸®°í ³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀÌ ¸¸µå½Å °¢ ³¯ ¸Å ºÎºÐµéÀ» ±¸¼ÓÇϽô ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)

And I think of You..(±×¸®°í ³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)

Verse 3 

When I think of children laughing, full of wonder, and families reconciled,(¾î¸°¾ÆÀÌÀÇ ¿ôÀ½°ú, °æÀ̷οòÀÇ Ã游ÇÔ°ú Ä£¹ÐÇÔÀ» Á¶È­½ÃÅ°´Â °ÍÀ» »ý°¢ÇÒ ¶§¿¡)
I think of the joy that¡¯s found in answered prayer,(³ª´Â ÀÀ´äµÈ ±âµµ ¾È¿¡¼­ ¹ß°ßµÇ´Â ±â»ÝÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)
a
nd it makes me smile, makes me smile!(±×¸®°í ±×°ÍÀº ³ª¸¦ ¹Ì¼ÒÁþ°Ô ¸¸µì´Ï´Ù. ³ª¸¦ ¹Ì¼Ò¢°Ô ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)

Bridge:

And I think of You,(±×¸®°í ³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)
for redemption¡¯s now the story of my soul.(¿Ö³Ä¸é Áö±Ý ³» ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ±¸¼Ó À̾߱âÀ̱⠶§¹®¿¡..)

Chorus 2:

¡¯Cause it was You who paid the highest price for broken jars of clay.(±ú¾îÁø Áú±×¸©À» À§ÇÏ¿© ÃÖ»óÀÇ ´ë°¡¸¦ ÁöºÒÇϽŠ´ç½ÅÀ̾ú±â ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù)

And you still choose to use my life for Your glory displayed.(±×¸®°í ´ç½ÅÀº ´ç½ÅÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» ³ªÅ¸³»±â À§ÇÏ¿© ¿©ÀüÈ÷ ³» »îÀ» »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ÅÃÇϽʴϴÙ)

Tag:(²¿¸®Ç¥:)

I think of You.(³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀ» »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù)

Prev
   @ There is nothing(Á¦°Õ ¾Æ¹«°Íµµ ÀÖÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù) - Laura Story

Áø½Ç
Next
   @ "Indescribable"(¸»·Î Çü¾ðÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â) - Laura Story

Áø½Ç

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by Zetyx