717   36   6
  View Articles

Name  
   Áø½Ç 
Subject  
   @ Who am I - Casting Crown

Casting Crowns(2003) - Who Am I

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my nameWould care to feel my hurtWho am I, that the Bright and Morning StarWould choose to light the wayFor my ever wandering heart

³»°¡ ´©±¸±æ·¡ ¿Â ¿ìÁÖÀÇ ÁÖ²²¼­³» À̸§À» ¾Æ½Ã°í³» ¾ÆÇÄÀ» ¾Ë·Á ÇϽóª¿ä

³»°¡ ´©±¸±æ·¡, ¹àÀº »õº®º°ÀÌ
¹æȲÇÏ´Â ³» ¸¶À½À» À§ÇسªÀÇ ±æÀ» ¹àÇôÁֽóª¿ä

Not because of who I amBut because of what You've doneNot because of what I've doneBut because of who You're 

³»°¡ ´©±¸¿©¼­°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó´ç½Å²²¼­ ÇàÇϽŠÀÏµé ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù³»°¡ ÇÑ ÀÏµé ¶§¹®ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó¹Ù·Î ´ç½ÅÀ̽ñ⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone tomorrowA wave tossed in the oceanA vapor in the wind

³ª´Â »¡¸® Áö´Â ²ÉÀÏ »ÓÀÌ¿¡¿ä¿À´ÃÀº ÀÌ ÀÚ¸®¿¡ ÇÇ°í ³»ÀÏÀº »ç¶óÁö´Â´ë¾çÀ¸·Î ¹Ð·Á »ç¶óÁö´Â ÆĵµÀÏ »ÓÀÌ°í¹Ù¶÷¿¡ »ç¶óÁö´Â °ø±âÀÏ »ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù

Still You hear me when I'm callingLord, You catch me when I'm fallingAnd You've told me who I amI am Yours, I am Yours

±×·³¿¡µµ ´ç½ÅÀº ³» ºÎ¸£½ÉÀ» µè°í °è½Ã°íÁÖ¿©, ³»°¡ ³Ñ¾îÁú¶§ ³ª¸¦ Àâ¾ÆÁÖ½ÃÁұ׸®°í ³»°¡ ´©±¸ÀÎÁö ¸»¾¸ÇØÁÖ½ÃÁÒ³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀÇ °Í, ´ç½ÅÀÇ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù

Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sinWould look on me with love and watch me rise againWho Am I, that the voice that calmed the seaWould call out through the rainAnd calm the storm in me

³ª´Â ´©±¸±æ·¡, ³» Á˸¦ º¸½Ã´Â ´«À̽ŠºÐÀÌ»ç¶ûÀ¸·Î ³ª¸¦ ÁöÄѺ¸½Ã°í ³»°¡ ÀϾ´Â ¸ð½ÀÀ» º¸½Ã´Â°¡¿ä³ª´Â ´©±¸±æ·¡, ¹Ù´Ù¸¦ ÀáÀáÄÉ ÇϽŠ¸ñ¼Ò¸®¸®°¡Æø¿ì¼Ó¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ ºÒ·¯

³» ¾ÈÀÇ Ç«Ç³À» ÀáÀáÄÉ ÇϽóª¿ä

Not because of who I amBut because of what You've doneNot because of what I've doneBut because of who You're 

³»°¡ ´©±¸¿©¼­°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó´ç½Å²²¼­ ÇàÇϽŠÀÏµé ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù³»°¡ ÇÑ ÀÏµé ¶§¹®ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó¹Ù·Î ´ç½ÅÀÇ ¸ð½À ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù

I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone tomorrowA wave tossed in the oceanA vapor in the wind

³ª´Â »¡¸® Áö´Â ²ÉÀÏ »ÓÀÌ¿¡¿ä¿À´ÃÀº ÀÌ ÀÚ¸®¿¡ ÇÇ°í ³»ÀÏÀº »ç¶óÁö´Â´ë¾çÀ¸·Î ¹Ð·Á »ç¶óÁö´Â ÆĵµÀÏ »ÓÀÌ°í¹Ù¶÷¿¡ »ç¶óÁö´Â °ø±âÀÏ »ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù

Still You hear me when I'm callingLord, You catch me when I'm fallingAnd You've told me who I amI am Yours, I am Yours

±×·³¿¡µµ ´ç½ÅÀº ³» ºÎ¸£½ÉÀ» µè°í °è½Ã°íÁÖ¿©, ³»°¡ ³Ñ¾îÁú¶§ ³ª¸¦ Àâ¾ÆÁÖ½ÃÁұ׸®°í ³»°¡ ´©±¸ÀÎÁö ¸»¾¸ÇØÁÖ½ÃÁÒ³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀÇ °Í, ´ç½ÅÀÇ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù

I am YoursWhom shall I fearWhom shall I fear'Cause I am YoursI am Yours

³­ ´ç½ÅÀÇ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù³»°¡ ´©±¸¸¦ µÎ·Á¿ö ÇÒ±î¿ä

³»°¡ ´©±¸¸¦ µÎ·Á¿ö ÇÒ±î¿ä

¿Ö³Ä¸é ³­ ´ç½ÅÀÇ °ÍÀ̱⶧¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù
³­ ´ç½ÅÀÇ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù

Prev
   @ Just another birthday - Casting Crowns

Áø½Ç
Next
   @ Turn it all around (I knew what I was getting into)- Misty Edwards

Áø½Ç

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by Zetyx